Do you ever feel like days, weeks and years are passing by so quickly? Find yourself on auto-pilot a little too often? In our modern society, we're more digitally connected than ever before, yet many of us feel disconnected, overwhelmed and burnt out. Your experience doesn't have to be this way.
This workshop is for you if:
- You feel time poor (key giveaway: when someone asks how you are, your default response is always "busy"), are always tired or feel like you're about to burn out
- You want to learn how to integrate meditation and mindfulness into your busy modern life
- You're a hands-on, practical learner who wants straight-up tips and tricks
In this practical workshop, you will:
- Learn the difference between meditation and mindfulness
- Learn about the benefits meditation and mindfulness practices can have on you and as a result, those around you -- win!
- Be guided through a range of different meditations and mindfulness exercises that you can apply to your life.
- Curiosity and a desire to learn!
- A willingness to share and learn from other attendees in a supportive environment
- BYO favourite writing tools :).
Some light snacks will be available during the workshop.
If you’re an employee, check to see if your company has a learning and development budget to help cover the cost of your attendance. Research has shown that meditation and mindfulness both help to improve emotional intelligence, your ability to manage stress, positively improve your mental health and help you be more effective and creative in your role. Win-win 🙌